To extend the life of your new handmade soaps, we recommend the following tips
- Don’t leave your soap in water, this will cause your soap bar to absorb moisture and become soft reducing the live of your bar.
- Use a soap dish with a drain, this will help keep your soap dry between uses. We recommend handmade soap dishes, they look great and you’ll be supporting a local artist.
- Handmade soaps can last between 2 - 3 weeks if you care for them.
- As always keep in mind wash your hands for twenty seconds. Now have fun and enjoy your new soap bar 😊.
- What other tips do you have for taking care of soap? Let us know in the comment section.