To extend the life of your new handmade soaps, we recommend the following tips
- Don’t leave your soap in water, this will cause your soap bar to absorb moisture and become soft reducing the live of your bar.
- Use a soap dish with a drain, this will help keep your soap dry between uses. We recommend handmade soap dishes, they look great and you’ll be supporting a local artist.
- Handmade soaps can last between 2 - 3 weeks if you care for them.
- As always keep in mind wash your hands for twenty seconds. Now have fun and enjoy your new soap bar 😊.
- What other tips do you have for taking care of soap? Let us know in the comment section.
We use fresh and great quality plant based ingredients like shea, cocoa butters, plant based oils such as Olive oil, Coconut oil and responsibly sources palm tree oil. Also a variety of Essential Oils, parabens free fragrances, plant based milks like almond milk and always we try to use local ingredients to help other small business around our community.